WILAmed Wilaflow Elite
- A new generation in Infant nCPAP Ventilation
- Designed for non-invasive ventilation of preterm infants or new-born infants predisposed to lung disease.
Modes of Ventilation:
- Respiratory abdominal sensor enables the clinician to monitor for Apnoea/low breath rate in both nCPAP and BiPhasic modes.
- In SNIPPV, the respiratory abdominal sensor allows patient-triggered pressure assists with breath rate monitoring.
- Apnoea back up ventilation in nCPAP and SNIPPV modes
- Easy to use medical grade touch screen
- Height adjustable stand
- Battery back up