Tende VAV-TR Transport Incubator
- Smart, flexible power supply
- Microprocessor controlled control panel with LED display
- Double wall canopy with 5 access doors
- Humidification System
- Air and skin temperature modes
- Folding Trolley LED examination lamp
Tende VAV Transport Incubator
Advanced user interface.
- 7” TFT Colour Touch Screen.
- All functions can be controlled and monitored),
- X-ray tray standard.
- Dual Skin Probes.
- Servo-Controlled Humidification.
- 3 Bassinettes opens on both sides.
- 12” Secondary Colour Touch Screen.
- Integrated Digital Scale.
- Servo Oxygen System.
- Saturation monitoring
- Electrical Height Adjustment.
- Electronic Bed Tilt Adjustment.
Phoenix Neomed is a member of the following Regulatory Bodies
South African Health Products Authority (SAHPRA)
The South African Health Products Authority (SAHPRA) is the Regulatory Authority of South Africa, which is responsible for the regulation of health products intended for human and animal use; the licensing of manufacturers, wholesalers and distributors of medicines, medical devices, radiation emitting devices and radioactive nucleides; and the conduct of clinical trials.
South African Medical Technology Industry Association(SAMED)
The South African Medical Technology Industry Association(SAMED) works to advance the interests, knowledge and expertise of our members, increase the visibility, credibility and standing of the medtech industry, advocate to inform policy and improve market access.
We hold regular events, training courses and interactive collaboration platforms to share market trends, promote best practice and work towards regulatory and industry harmonisation.