Designed for the non-invasive ventilation of preterm infants or newborn infants predisposed with lung disease.
Safe and reliable
WILAflow Elite allows proximal pressure monitoring without being affected by mechanical dead space in the closed loop and compliance. The device accurately measures patient’s airway pressure. This is the most recognizable method in the industry.
Optional Abdominal Respiratory Sensor available
The respiratory abdominal sensor enables the clinician to monitor for apnea/low breath rate in both nCPAP and BiPhasic modes.
The accessories include the reusable transducer and single-patient-use abdominal sensor. In the BiPhasic trigger mode, the respiratory abdominal sensor and transducer allow patient-triggered pressure assists with breath rate monitoring.
A simple to use, low cost, life-saving respiratory solution for preterm babies, neonates and infants. Diamedica’s Baby CPAP provides safe controllable CPAP for limited resource settings where the cost of conventional CPAP is prohibitive. Diamedica’s Baby CPAP saves the expense of buying compressed oxygen and air as it produces its own.
- Twin flowmeters for up to 8 l/min oxygen and 8 l/min medical air
- Self-contained unit generates 95% oxygen and its own medical air
- Humidifier ensures appropriate warmth and moisture for the air and oxygen delivered to the patient
- Clear oxygen/air mixing chart allows for easy setting of flow rates
- Inexpensive to run – no need for costly oxygen and air cylinders
- Precision design for simplicity of use, low maintenance and easy servicing
- Designed and engineered and manufactured in the UK, robust and built to last
- CE certified by an internationally recognised notified body